Monday, November 3, 2014

Thinking of Selling your home yourself? For Sale By Owner?

To sell your Property without the assistance of a Qualified Real Estate Professional, you should be able to answer YES to each of the following questions.

*Do I have sufficient data to price my property realistically and so I can obtain top market value? Am I familiar with what comparable properties have sold for recently and what adjustments to those amounts I would need to make for my property?

*Can I draw proper contracts, recognize unreasonable contingencies, understand disclosure and agency relationships? Would I be on sound legal ground if conflicts arose?

*Can I handle the natural conflict of interest when working directly with a buyer, trying to protect my own interests versus my desire to accommodate theirs?

*Do I have complete understanding of how to stage my home for universal appeal? Am I able to accomplish maximum exposure to Buyers through a wide channel of advertising medias (Regional & National) so that I obtain the most money possible from the sale? 

*Can I properly screen and handle inquiries? Can I differentiate between lookers and serious buyers? What can I use to Screen Buyers? Can a particular Buyer get Financing and how do I know?

*Do I have the knowledge of the current mortgage situation? Do I know how the different loans will effect my bottom line dollars?

*Am I prepared to be available at all times for inquiries and/or showings?

*Am I willing to have myself or members of my household exposed to strangers? The motives of casual lookers can be suspect!

Hope this helps, call me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment