Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An eighth decision for success

T H E   E I G H T H   D E C I S I O N   F O R   S U C C E S S
I will have an unconditional concern for others.
From  this moment forward, I will first and foremost focus on the needs of others. I fully
understand that when I place the needs of others first, my needs will always be met. Keeping my focus
on the needs of others will rid me of guilt and give me the peace of mind to move forward in my
endeavors.
I will have an unconditional concern for others.

Never again will I have the thought of “what is in it for me” in my decision making process.  I
will listen to the needs of others and make my decisions based on what I can do for them. I understand
that by removing my needs and focusing on the needs of others I can help more people achieve their
goals and dreams. I will first listen and remove my need to be right and replace it with their need to be
heard.
I understand I have spent much of my time seeking my needs and being oblivious to the needs of
others. I know that these decisions have given me what I have gained, but do not provide a way for me to
measure what I have lost. I will never again risk permanent loss for my temporary gain. I know that by
focusing on the needs of others, I will receive all that I need or want.
I will have an unconditional concern for others.
My compassion for others will show  in all I do and say. I am the only one that can control my
actions and thoughts and will always keep the needs of others first. I will not brag or boast about what I
do for others. I will keep in mind that I do for others not for recognition but from true compassion.
Given the opportunity to help someone, I will embrace the opportunity and do all I can with the
resources available to me. I will take time to reflect if I truly did all I could to help. I will not dwell on
what else I could have done as I will do all I can initially. With that I will feel good about my decisions.
I keep in mind that I can have anything I want if I help enough other people get what they want.
Knowing that I have placed the needs of others before mine, all I receive will be earned. I will
never have to feel that I received something I did not deserve, and I understand that I will I receive what
is deserved. Either way I will always be a winner.
I will have an unconditional concern for others.
Since I have committed to always putting others first and doing so without expectation, I know
there will be less confrontation and more satisfaction with everyone I encounter. I also realize that some
people can never be helped… I will not accept that as defeat nor will I spend the energy that could be
used for good by focusing on what cannot be done.
I will have an unconditional concern for others

No comments:

Post a Comment